Seine River, Paris

Seine River, Paris

Pages

Monday 20 February 2017

My Top 5 M.A.C Lipsticks!

There's nothing better than a brand new MAC lipstick; the shiny black of the bullet, its perfect shape, the smell, and the snap of the lid after that first application. MAC's lipsticks are versatile and come in a range of finishes from satin to matte to lustre to frost. You're sure to be able to find the perfect colour for you! Here's a look at my top 5 shades from my own MAC lipstick collection…




Snob
This shade of pink is one of my favourite everyday colours from MAC. It's easy to wear with any outfit and perfectly compliments a statement eyeshadow look. I particularly like it for spring but it's great for all seasons!



***


Velvet Teddy
One of the most popular shades in MAC's collection (thanks to Kylie Jenner), this terracotta nude is a gorgeous colour on many different skin tones. It's a shade I reach for regularly and it never lets me down!

***


Sin
If you want a statement, vampy, dark red, this lipstick is the way to go! Paired with a simple winged eyeliner, this lipstick is perfect for a night out when you want your makeup look to pop. I pair mine with the MAC lipliner in Night Moth to ensure I have the perfect pout!

***


New York Apple
This shimmery red is a lovely shade, particularly for winter! I'm not particularly confident with wearing a bright red lip (I'm scared my teeth will look yellow- not pretty), so this is a great colour that gives a twist to the traditional red. Because it is a sheer colour, you also don't have the hassle of smudging and uneven application!

***


Midi Mauve
This browny-mauve colour lipstick is great! It's similar to Velvet Teddy, but it is more of a cool tone. I love it because its great for everyday makeup looks and can transition well into nighttime looks.




******

No comments:

Post a Comment